These white chocolate chip cookies are smooth, chewy, and decadent. They’re loaded with macadamia nuts, take solely 25 minutes to make, and are really easy!
Copycat White Chocolate Mrs. Fields Cookies
Like so many individuals, I grew up consuming Mrs. Fields cookies. Sure, on the mall. They had been so good! My favourite taste was all the time white chocolate macadamia, so I made a decision I wanted to recreate it.
These white chocolate chip cookies remind me of the Mrs. Fields ones, however I feel they’re even higher! Biases apart. They’re packed stuffed with white chocolate chips and buttery macadamia nuts, and the feel is ideal. They use baking powder, baking soda, and eggs to get a fluffy and smooth consistency whereas nonetheless being chewy.
These cookies are additionally fairly straightforward to make. They take lower than half an hour from begin to end, and also you gained’t make an enormous mess within the kitchen. For those who’re something like me, you’ll end up making them on a regular basis!
Why These Are the Finest White Chocolate Chip Cookies
I’ll be sincere: I make these cookies very regularly. They’re simply that good, and I discover myself (my children, too) craving them loads. Right here’s why I do know you’ll love these cookies too.
- Simple and handy. Have you ever ever craved do-it-yourself cookies however didn’t suppose making them was definitely worth the effort and time? That gained’t occur with this recipe. They solely take 25 minutes to make, so you may throw them collectively very quickly. It’s an easy recipe, though they style like they got here from a bakery.
- Universally liked. White chocolate macadamia is among the commonest and liked cookie flavors round. Everybody from children to cookie snobs loves a white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookie. These cookies are a fantastic possibility when you’re going to a potluck or internet hosting a celebration and are not sure what to make. Everybody will love them.
- Freezable dough. This dough lasts for a very long time within the freezer. So if you wish to actually have straightforward cookies at your fingertips, you may make the dough forward of time and freeze the cookie dough balls. Then you may simply put them within the oven anytime you need some cookies.
What You’ll Want
Listed below are the components that you just’ll must make these chewy cookies. Be sure that to take a look at the recipe card on the backside of the article to see the precise quantities for every of the components.
- All-purpose flour
- Salt, Baking Powder, & Baking Soda
- Butter – Be sure that to make use of unsalted butter.
- Granulated Sugar and Darkish Brown Sugar
- Vanilla extract: At all times use 100% pure vanilla extract.
- White chocolate chips
- Macadamia nuts: These are optionally available, however I strongly suggest them.
Methods to Make White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Right here’s how one can make these cookies. Wait till you see how straightforward they’re!
- Prep. Preheat your oven to 350˚F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Combine the dry components. Place the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a bowl, and blend till properly mixed.
- Cream the butter. Within the bowl of a stand mixer, add the butter, eggs, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla. Use the mixer to cream the combination till very easy.
- Combine within the dry components. Put the dry components within the bowl with the butter and eggs, and blend till properly mixed.
- Add the white chocolate and nuts. Pour the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts into the combination, and stir to mix.
- Place on the baking sheet. Spoon massive tablespoons of cookie dough onto the cookie sheets, leaving room between every cookie.
- Bake. Put the cookies within the oven and bake till the sides are mild brown. This could take 8 to 10 minutes.
- Chill. Take away the cookies from the oven, allow them to stand for two minutes, then switch them to a wire rack to chill fully.
Suggestions for Success
Listed below are some tips and suggestions that I exploit after I make this cookie dough.
- Use room-temperature eggs. You’ll all the time get higher cookies once you use room-temperature eggs. When eggs are chilly, they don’t combine fairly as properly with different components, and that impacts the feel of the cookies. Take the eggs out of the fridge about half an hour earlier than you propose on making this recipe. That can be certain that your cookies are tremendous easy and smooth.
- Good high quality butter. It is a very buttery recipe. One batch of cookies has two sticks of butter, and you may actually style it! For the perfect outcomes, use a pleasant high quality butter for this recipe. Because the butter is among the stars of the recipe, the cookies will actually profit when you use a high-quality ingredient.
- Cool fully. Consuming cookies as quickly as they arrive out of the oven is all the time tempting as a result of they odor so good. And belief me, these cookies aren’t any exception. However cookies profit from cooling all the way in which. That makes the cookies agency up and ends in a nicer texture.
- Chill the dough. You may bake these cookies as quickly as you’re accomplished making the dough. However for the perfect outcomes, it’s best to place the dough within the fridge for at the very least an hour or two, ideally in a single day. That enables the flavors to meld and the components to combine extra, making the feel of the cookies a lot smoother.
Listed below are just a few commonly-asked questions on these cookies.
Macadamia nuts style fairly a bit totally different than most nut varieties. They’ve a really buttery taste, they usually’re a little bit bit candy. They’re a easy and wealthy nut and style pretty tropical.
For those who don’t like or have macadamia nuts, you should use another sort of nut, or you may omit the nuts solely. You need to use white chocolate chunks when you don’t have chips, and you may even use semi-sweet or darkish chocolate when you’re not a fan of white chocolate.
Completely! You may roll the dough into balls and freeze them in an hermetic bag for as much as 3 months. Then all it’s important to do is throw them in a 350˚F oven for 12-Quarter-hour, and you’ve got good cookies everytime you need them.
The best way I wish to eat white chocolate chip cookies is as a day candy deal with with an enormous cup of espresso. Listed below are just a few of my favourite espresso drinks for ingesting with these cookies.
Methods to Retailer Cookies
- Counter: You may retailer leftover white chocolate macadamia nut cookies in an hermetic container or bag at room temperature for five days. Simply make sure that to maintain them out of direct daylight.
- Fridge: They’ll additionally final within the fridge for 10 days.
- To Freeze: You may positively freeze these cookies. I wish to retailer them in a double layer of hermetic plastic luggage after which place them within the freezer for as much as 3 months. You can even retailer leftover cookie dough in an hermetic container within the freezer for 3 months.
Extra Simple Cookies to Make
It’s onerous to beat a very good cookie. For those who liked this recipe, then make sure you take a look at a few of my different favourite cookie recipes.
Preheat your oven to 350˚F.
Line a baking sheet with a Silpat or parchment paper. Put aside.
Whisk the flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda in a mixing bowl till properly mixed. Put aside.
Mix the butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla in a stand mixer bowl. Utilizing your mixer, cream the combination till it is easy and creamy.
Gently stir the flour combination into the butter combination and blend till totally mixed. Do not overmix; combine simply to mix.
Utilizing a rubber spatula, fold within the white chocolate chips and the nuts, if utilizing.
At this level, you may retailer the cookie dough within the fridge, lined, till able to bake. Do not wait greater than 2 days.
When able to bake, spoon out heaping tablespoons of batter onto the beforehand ready cookie sheets, spacing the cookies 2 inches aside.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or till the sides of the cookies are mild brown.
Take away from the oven and let the cookies stand for two minutes on the baking sheets.
Switch the cookies from the baking sheet to a wire rack to chill fully.
- Butter: Use 1 cup (16 tablespoons) softened unsalted butter.
- Eggs: Have the eggs at room temperature.
- Chill the dough. You may bake these cookies straight away, however for the perfect outcomes, it’s best to place the dough within the fridge for at the very least an hour or two earlier than utilizing.
- Leftover cookies could be saved in an hermetic bag or container at room temperature for five days or within the fridge for 10 days.
- You may retailer leftover cookies, or simply the cookie dough, within the freezer for as much as 3 months. Reheat from frozen at 350˚F for 12-Quarter-hour, or till evenly browned.
Serving: 1 Cookie | Energy: 178 kcal | Carbohydrates: 20 g | Protein: 2 g | Fats: 10 g | Saturated Fats: 5 g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 0.4 g | Monounsaturated Fats: 4 g | Trans Fats: 0.2 g | Ldl cholesterol: 24 mg | Sodium: 91 mg | Potassium: 67 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 13 g | Vitamin A: 173 IU | Vitamin C: 0.1 mg | Calcium: 31 mg | Iron: 1 mg | Web Carbs: 19 g
Dietary information is an estimate and supplied as courtesy. Values might fluctuate in response to the components and instruments used. Please use your most well-liked dietary calculator for extra detailed information.
Leave a Reply