The sunshine, recent custom of aguas frescas—actually “recent waters”—originates from Central America. You might need seen giant containers of fruit-filled waters at genuine Mexican eating places as your first publicity to aguas frescas. And you must actually give these flavorful, thirst-quenching drinks a attempt! The idea of icy water, crammed with a contact of lime juice and chopped recent fruit is a welcome, scrumptious solution to hydrate, with out the necessity for added sugars. Simply combine up a batch of this Strawberry Aguas Frescas within the blender, and maintain it chilled within the fridge to take pleasure in as a healthful beverage any evening of the week. It’s additionally scrumptious and fairly as may be served in pitchers or giant jars crammed with ice at picnics and open-air events.
When you don’t have recent strawberries in season, substitute frozen. And take a look at swapping the strawberries out for different seasonal fruit decisions, together with pineapple, mangos, kiwis, papayas, blueberries, or peaches.
Strawberry Aguas Frescas
Whole Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 servings 1x
Weight loss plan: Vegan
Do this straightforward, low-sugar, scrumptious Strawberry Aguas Frescas as a wholesome solution to hydrate. Combine up a pitcher for events or to maintain within the fridge for the entire household to take pleasure in.
- 2 cups sliced recent strawberries
- 2 cups water
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar (elective)
- Ice cubes
- Extra strawberries
- Recent mint leaves
- Place sliced strawberries, water, lime juice, and agave nectar (elective) in a blender container. Course of just some seconds till easy.
- Fill 2 giant glasses or a small pitcher with ice cubes. Pour aguas fresacs into the glasses (about 1 ¼ cups per serving), or your entire batch into the small pitcher.
- Garnish with recent complete strawberries and mint leaves, if desired.
- Makes 2 servings (about 1 ¼ cup every)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Class: Beverage
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Measurement: 1 1/4 cup
- Energy: 73
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 13 mg
- Fats: 1 g
- Saturated Fats: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 20 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 2 g
Key phrases: summer season drink, summer season beverage, straightforward summer season drink
For different plant-based drinks, try:
California Peach Bellini
Rosé Sangria Sparkler
Natural Lemon-Lime Mint Water
This put up might comprise affiliate hyperlinks. For extra info click on right here.
Leave a Reply