Searching for a straightforward, basic roasted potato recipe you possibly can throw collectively in minutes that gained’t break your finances? Properly, right here you go! This easy, economical, flavorful 4-ingredient (not together with pantry staples) aspect dish for Roasted Rosemary Potatoes and Tomatoes will be whipped up easy-peasy, out of components you in all probability have in your pantry proper now. The fantastic thing about this roasted vegetable and potato dish is that it calls upon three favorites—canned tomatoes, rosemary, and potatoes. This 100% plant-based, gluten-free rosemary potatoes recipe is the right accompaniment for savory dishes, corresponding to lentil patties, lentil loaf, and vegan meatballs. Plus this rosemary roasted potatoes recipe is a superb dish to tote alongside to your subsequent potluck and even vacation dinner. Better of all, it’s a straightforward manner to slot in a serving of healthful greens into your day!
The basic Mediterranean flavors of rosemary, garlic, olive oil, and tomatoes are all alive on this satisfying dish. For those who don’t have contemporary rosemary obtainable (which is without doubt one of the best herbs to develop in heat climate climates), used dried rosemary. And if contemporary tomatoes are in season, swap to contemporary as an alternative of canned.
This simple, scrumptious wholesome recipe for Roasted Rosemary Potatoes and Tomatoes calls upon solely 4 components, not together with pantry staples.
- 6 medium (2 kilos complete) thin-skinned potatoes (crimson or gold), unpeeled, scrubbed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained (might substitute with 1 1/2 cups chopped contemporary tomatoes)
- 1 tablespoon additional virgin olive oil
- Black pepper and salt, as desired (non-obligatory)
- 2 teaspoons chopped contemporary rosemary (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Slice unpeeled potatoes into skinny strips, and place in a 9 × 13 inch baking dish.
- Spoon over the potatoes garlic, canned, drained diced tomatoes, olive oil, black pepper and salt (if utilizing, as desired), and rosemary. Toss to distribute components utilizing tongs or a spoon.
- Bake uncovered for about 45-50 minutes, till tender and golden brown, stirring components each quarter-hour.
- Serving Measurement: 1 serving
- Energy: 203
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 164 mg
- Fats: 3 g
- Saturated Fats: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 42 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Ldl cholesterol: 0 mg
Key phrases: roasted potatoes, rosemary potatoes, roasted rosemary potatoes
For different plant-based vegetable side-dishes, attempt the next recipes:
Baked Polenta with Oven Roasted Mushrooms
Sautéed Asparagus with Fava Beans
Roasted Chicory with Pistachios and Pomegranates
Maple and Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Roasted Winter Greens with Za’atar
Mashed Potatoes and Heirloom Carrots with Basil, Garlic, and Olive Oil
This submit might include affiliate hyperlinks. For extra info, click on right here.
Leave a Reply