On the lookout for a brand new keto-friendly lunch thought? Look no additional as a result of we’ve bought the answer: our gluten-free and keto-friendly flatbread, designed particularly for wraps and sandwiches. Our favourite fillings embrace thick slices of ham, salami, and leafy greens, however the alternative is yours. It’s the perfect canvas for crafting a mouthwatering lunch that may depart you glad and able to tackle the remainder of the day.
This fast and simple recipe lets you whip up a batch of wraps very quickly. The flatbreads are made with cauliflower and egg, so you’ll be able to take pleasure in a wrap with none carbs. With their good texture and delicate taste, these wraps present the perfect basis for numerous fillings and toppings.
However that’s not all! Utilizing our flatbread recipe, you’ll be able to put together a big batch forward of time and freeze them for a hassle-free on a regular basis meal everytime you want it. Merely thaw one, fill it along with your favourite elements, and revel in a satisfying lunch with none fuss.
Put together to be impressed by the comfort and delectability of those deli-style lunch wraps. Whether or not you’re packing them for busy work days or sharing them with pals, they’re assured to be tasty and satisfying. So go forward, make a batch of flatbreads, fill them with our beneficial fillings, or decide your personal, and savor the deliciousness of those versatile flatbread wraps.
Yields 4 servings of Keto Deli-Model Lunch Wraps
- 8 ounce uncooked cauliflower
- 1 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 massive egg
- 1 massive egg white
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoon floor psyllium husk powder
- salt and pepper, to style
- 8 tablespoon ranch dressing
- 4 ounce spring combine
- 8 ounce deli-sliced ham
- 8 ounce deli-sliced salami
1. Collect and prep the entire elements. Pre-heat oven to 350F.
2. Minimize cauliflower into small items, then add to a meals processor.
3. Pulse the meals processor till the cauliflower resembles massive crumbs.
4. Add within the remaining elements for the wraps and season with salt and pepper to style.
5. Proceed to combine within the meals processor till a easy batter is fashioned.
6. On a parchment-lined baking sheet, unfold the batter into a skinny sq. form. It’s crucial to skinny out the batter sufficient to get a big sufficient wrap. You need the dough to be lower than 1/4 inch thick, about 4-5mm.
7. Bake the wraps for 12-Quarter-hour or till they flip a golden brown coloration. As soon as browned, flip the dough and return to the oven for 2-4 extra minutes till the opposite facet can also be golden brown.
Take away from the oven and minimize into parts as wanted.
8. Costume the spring combine with ranch dressing and toss to coat properly. Add deli ham, salami, and salad into wraps, fold, and revel in!
This makes a complete of 4 servings of Keto Deli-Model Lunch Wraps. Every serving comes out to be 627 energy, 49.7g fat, 6.5g web carbs, and 34.9g protein.
|8.00 ounce cauliflower||52||1.1||9.3||5.2||4.1||4.1|
|1.25 cup shredded mozzarella||420||30.8||3.1||0||3.1||30.8|
|1.00 massive egg||79||5.2||0.4||0||0.4||6.9|
|1.00 massive egg white||17||0.1||0.2||0||0.2||3.6|
|2.00 tablespoon olive oil||239||27||0||0||0||0|
|1.00 tablespoon italian seasoning||9||0.3||1.9||1.2||0.7||0.3|
|2.00 teaspoon psyllium husk powder||37||0||8.5||7.5||1.1||0|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|8.00 tablespoon ranch dressing||516||53.5||7.1||0||7.1||1.6|
|4.00 ounce Spring Combine||32||0.5||5.9||2.3||3.6||2.5|
|8.00 ounce deli-sliced black forest ham||252||8.4||4.2||0||4.2||42|
|8.00 ounce deli-sliced salami||857||71.8||1.6||0||1.6||47.8|
|Per Serving (/4)||627||49.7||10.6||4.0||6.5||34.9|