I don’t learn about you, however I actually love a very good veggie-rich salsa dip to serve with complete grain crackers, corn or bean chips, and veggies. And this Avocado Corn Salsa is filled with further goodies: avocados and corn (after all), but in addition inexperienced onions, cilantro, black olives, tomatoes, and jalapeños. This avocado dip recipe just isn’t solely scrumptious, it’s stunning besides! This wholesome, gluten-free, vegan veggie dip is sort of a kaleidoscope of colours in a bowl. Set out a dish of this corn salsa at a celebration and simply watch it disappear!
This salsa dip can also be filled with vitamins, similar to fiber, nutritional vitamins, minerals, heathy fat, and phytochemicals—plant compounds with antioxidant and anti inflammatory actions. So, you may be ok with serving it at any time. Whereas this avocado corn salsa is nice at snack time or as an appetizer, it’s additionally scrumptious served as an accompaniment to veggie-burgers, lentil patties, veggie “meat” balls, tacos, burritos, and sandwiches. Carry it to your subsequent celebration, potluck, or picnic as a scrumptious dish that would be the hit! With solely 10 elements, not together with pantry staples, it’s a go-to recipe you’ll flip to time and again.
Whip up this veggie-rich Avocado Corn Salsa for a dip that’s certain to please. Serve with complete grain crackers, corn or bean chips, and veggies for a scrumptious snack or appetizer.
- Slice 1 avocado in half, take away pit, and scoop out the flesh right into a medium bowl. Mash it with a fork.
- Slice the second avocado in half, take away pit, and slice the flesh into cubes. Add to bowl.
- Chop tomatoes on a slicing board, and add to the bowl, together with any juice remaining from slicing the tomatoes.
- Add bell pepper, inexperienced onion, corn, olives, garlic, jalapeno, and cilantro or parsley to the bowl and toss collectively gently.
- Add lemon juice, black pepper and sea salt (non-compulsory) and toss collectively to distribute.
- Chill till serving time. Serve with complete grain or bean chips, tacos, burritos, or contemporary veggies, or as an accompaniment with veggie burgers, tacos, or sandwiches.
You may lower this recipe in half for smaller occasions.
Strive serving this recipe on this rustic salsa bowl.
- Prep Time: quarter-hour
- Class: Dip
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Dimension: 1 serving
- Energy: 100
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 61 mg
- Fats: 6.8 g
- Saturated Fats: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Ldl cholesterol: 0 mg
For different favourite plant-based dips, take a look at a few of my favorites:
Straightforward Raspberry Salsa
Straightforward Chunky Salsa
Vegan 7 Layer Dip
Creamy Artichoke White Bean Dip
“Cheddar” Cashew Cheese
This submit might comprise affiliate hyperlinks. For extra info click on right here.